|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 21, 2012|
|Written by||Stephen Warbrick|
|Directed by||Christy Karacas|
Uh Oh, It's Magic
Sticky Discharge is the fourth episode in Superjail! season 3, though it was the first to be produced and completed. It focuses on the Gay Inmates (Jean and Paul).
- The Warden
- The Doctor (non-speaking cameo)
- The Twins
- Various inmates, including Bird and Gary, Ash, and Nicky
- Created by: Christy Karacas, Stephen Warbrick, Ben Gruber
- Director: Christy Karacas
- Writer: Stephen Warbrick
- Story Editor: Janine DiTullio
- Produced by: Peedee Shindell
- Animation Production: Titmouse Inc.
- Animation Direction: Mike Carlo
- Intro Sequence: Matt Taylor
- Animation: Joe Cappabianca, Mike Carlo, Jesus Colon, Adriel Garcia, Rachel Gitlevich, Alexandria Kwan, Mike Moloney, Brian Muelhapt, Jacob Ospa, Pasquale Ricotta, Paul Villeco, Mikhail Shraga
- Animation Assistant Supervisor: Stephanie Simpson
- Assistant Animators: Yanise Cabrera, Mariana Chan, Angelo Di Nallo, Phylicia Fuentes, Joshua Herron, Jessica Honore, Amanda Jacques, Gabe Pinto, Stephanie Simpson, Meg Waldow
- Digital FX Compositor: Stephen Warbrick
- IT Services: DZ Solutions
- Character Layout: Corey Barnes, Joe Jurewicz, Richard Mather, Aleth Romanillos
- Background Designers: Elliot Byrne, Richard Mather, Kendra Melton, Greg Yagolnitzer
- Background Design Supervisor: Elliot Byrne
- Background Inkers: Jessica Honore, Gabe Pinto, Monica Smith
- Storyboards: Phillip Joon Ahn, Corey Barnes, Christy Karacas
- Animatic/Radio Play Editor: Stephen Warbrick
- Editing: Stephen Warbrick
- Music: Didier Leplae, Joe Wong
- Dialogue Recordists: Jay Culliton, Ian Stynes
- Sound Mixers: Michael Barrett, Brett Graves, Ian Sorrentino, Stephen Warbrick
- Audio Post-Production: Definition 6
- Production Managers: Kayla Reid, Dave Newberg
- Production Assistants: Justin Volz, Aaron Missler
- Writers’ Assistant: Michael D’Amato
- Williams Street Production Management: Ollie Green, Jennifer Stephens
- Executive Producers for Titmouse Inc.: Chris Prynoski, Shannon Prynoski
- Executive Producers: Christy Karacas, Stephen Warbrick, Ben Gruber
- Executive Producers for Williams Street: Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford
- The Warden: David Wain
- Alice, Jacknife: Christy Karacas
- Jared: Teddy Cohn
- The Twins: Richard Mather
- Paul, others: Chris McCulloch
- Jean, others: Stephen Warbrick
- Charise: Sally Donovan
- The ending shot of the Warden winking at the audience is a callback to the last scene of the pilot episode.
- The young girl that Jailbot gives balloons to also seems to resemble Cancer from the pilot, and the scene plays out similarly (with Jailbot attempting to cheer her up, only for things to backfire).
- A photograph of Jean's mother can be seen tacked to the wall of the prison cell. She is dressed in Ku Klux Klan robes, but has a breast exposed to feed her son.
- Paul's favorite book, Moonlight, is an obvious reference to the Twilight series.
- Jean alludes to there being a group of disabled inmates, who next appear in Special Needs.
- First speaking role for the Twins in this season, although "Twin 1" is technically the only one to speak ("Oink oink").